Two Mayan ruins tours and a swim in a refreshing cenote, this is a fabulous Riviera Maya tour showing the best of the region.
Your day of discovery begins at the ancient Tulum Mayan ruins with a tour from a bilingual certified guide who will entertain and delight with tales of this incredible walled city. The temples are atop a cliff overlooking the Caribbean Sea, perfect for dazzling vacation photos.
Your Riviera Maya tour continues with a refreshing swim in a Cenote. You’ll enjoy a refreshing splash and float while admiring the flora and fauna of the jungle surroundings. A delicious lunch awaits at the end of your cenote swim!
The final stop of your Mayan ruins excursion is deep in the jungle at the Coba archaeological site. Here you can climb the tallest pyramid in the Yucatan Peninsula for an incredible view of the Maya world.
Reserve this Mayan ruins adventure today!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Round trip transportation from your hotel
- Certified bilingual guide
- Admission to the archaeological sites of Tulum and Coba
- Admission to cenote
WHAT TO BRING?
- Cash or credit card for souvenirs and/or tips
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Bathing suit, towel, change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen (you must shower before entering cenote)
- Biodegradable insect repellent